Thursday, November 15, 2007

Soldier's Angel

We are so excited about adopting our soldier!! Her name is Ashley. I e-mailed her to ask what she really needs. She wrote me back and said that she needs lots of AA batteries, white socks, and zip lock bags (all sizes). She said that there is so much dust out there that it's hard to keep anything clean, so she puts everything in zip lock bags. Her favorite snacks are Goldfish crackers. We are going to start collecting, and I would love to send her a package by November 30th! We will also need to take up a collection for the postage, and a medium size box. Thank you for all of your help!!! If you would like to help, please leave a comment. You are the best!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Taylor Torbett will bring the ziploc bags for Ashley.

Unknown said...

I will pick up some AA batteries from Sam's for Lydian to give. I'll think of some little extra something to send too.

Sybil

P.S. I think it's great what you and the class are doing for Ashley. What a blessing for the children and her.

Vonetta said...

George Nelson will bring Gold fish snacks.

Mrs. Schrecker said...

Kelsi and I will shop for things and have them to you by Friday. We appreciate your suggesting this and giving the children an opportunity to learn what is really needed and important to the soldiers protecting us.